Ronald has over eight years of extensive validation experience with equipment, utilities and facilities withinin the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industry. Results-oriented professional with hands on experience in commissioning, startup, engineering turn over and validation of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and equipment. He is well versed in the programming for the Kaye and the Solomat Data Loggers.
- Performed turn-key validation of production equipment, utilities and facilities for 250,000 square foot solid dose manufacgturing facility.
- Project manager for the start-up / qualification of a solid dose manufaturer’s R&D facility.
- Conducted validation of Energy Management System for medical device and diagnostics companies.
- Conducted efficiency analysis for Packaging lines for a vitamin and OTC drug manufacturer
- Conducted validation of production equipment for implantable medical device company.
- Conducted time studies and efficiency improvement projects at for a medical device firm.
- Assisted in layout and design of biological clean rooms for serum manufacturing company.
- Conducted detailed analysis of the maintenance department and presented alternative proposals to increase the efficiency for a utilites corporation.
- Analyzed the overall efficiency provided recommendations for improved customer service for sales organization.
- Validation Engineer – BioTeknica, Inc.
- Validation Engineer – Andrx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Validation Technician – Control Concepts, Inc.
- B.S., Industrial and Systems Engineering – Florida International University
- US Filter BioPharmaceutical Water Treatment Seminar
- Kaye Validator 2000 Training
- Allen Bradley PLC Training