Resource Planning and Allocation Manager
Lourdes has 15 years of experience in business marketing, resource management and allocation in the healthcare, social services and real estate industries. She has extensive experience in identifying, enhancing and maintaining company systems as well as successfully recruiting personnel to maximize corporate goals.
- Created and provided Comparative Market Analysis for prospective sellers based on current market trends.
- Successfully sold real estate properties, optimizing the property’s market potential using advertising and marketing tools.
- Researched and analyzed real estate database information in order to identify the best possible current market options for buyers in the residential real estate market who were seeking a primary residence, secondary residence or residential investment properties.
- Educated buyers on current real estate market trends and led them through the buying process from pre-qualification to closing.
- Identified, recruited and cultivated public/private sector volunteers for committees and panels within the Resource Management Division of United Way. Convened community experts to educate corporate volunteers on issues related to United Way agencies.
- Conducted annual meetings with executive directors and senior personnel of United Way agencies in order to obtain/maintain comprehensive, current information on agency-funded programs as well as funding sources, public policy and program trends in health and social services.
- Educated corporate volunteer panels and committee volunteers about affiliate agencies in order to facilitate fund allocation decisions. Served as a liaison between these agencies and corporate volunteers. Recommended solutions to facilitate decision-making.
- Created and provided reports to aid review of agency financial statements and monitor status of year-end audits of United Way agencies.
- Researched and prepared reports on health and the elderly, used as a basis for fund allocation decisions at United Way of Dade County. Staffed the elderly panel and the health panel, which consisted of approximately 25 to 30 corporate volunteers.
- Developed and implemented systems that improved communication between Resource Management Division, Agency Audit Committee, corporate volunteer panels and United Way agencies. Served as liaison between agencies and Agency Audit Committee. Staffed Agency Audit Committee, which consisted of approximately 10 corporate volunteers.
- Managed and administered medical billing, including Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and accident cases for radiology practice.
- Supervised billing assistant in radiology practice and initiated billing and patient data computer system.
- Supported radiology practice through patient contact, medical transcriptions, coordination with law firms and insurance companies, accounts payable/receivable and patient billing.
- Analyzed market forecasts, developed master production schedules, expedited product release and shipments, administered raw material purchases and supervised junior and senior analysts.
- Resource Planning and Allocation Manager – BioTeknica, Inc.
- Realtor Associate – Magik City Realty
- Associate Director/Resource Management – United Way of Dade County
- Senior Associate/Resource Management – United Way of Dade County
- Billing Manager/Practice Assistant – Rene J. Rodriguez, M.D., Board Certified Radiologist
- Operations/Production Planner – Baxter International Inc.
- M.B.A. – University of Miami
- B.S., Computer Science – University of Miami
- State of Florida Real Estate License
- MS Excel 2013 (Level 1-3)
- MS Word 2013
- United Way of America – National Academy for Voluntarism
- United Way System: Role of the Professional